Saturday, February 7, 2009

SHOPPING!

I have been busy buying wedding clothes. We have 3 weddings start 14th Feb, 17th Feb and 19th of Feb. I will have lots of pictures.

I will start with the shoes. We went to Old Ahmedabad yesterday to get some beef. What an experience. So after the experience in which I didn't take my camera. I found this shoe store. Bob, Neal and Matt were waiting on me so I didn't have much time to spend looking.


Now you wont believe the price of these shoes!!

They were 150 Rupees each. Exchange rate today is 49. So the shoes cost me $3.06 USD.
I have GOT TO GO BACK!! Do you know how many shoes I can buy???
I wore the gold shoes last night when we went out to dinner with Chirag, Deepa and Sholak for Deepa's birthday. They were very comfortable and I am hoping that I can dance at one of the weddings in them.
SEE MORE CLOTHES I HAVE BOUGHT IN INDIA

No comments: