Monday, June 10, 2013

I bought a house

I can't believe it.
After being evicted from my cute little house I was renting
It was the perfect little house.  3 bedroom (2 upstairs) and just 1/2 block from the school's football and baseball fields.  1 1/2 block from school.  There is a park also there, I could sit and watch the kids play at the park.  It was a gift from GOD.  The owner's mother had passed and the insurance would cover unless someone was occupying the house.  I had a figure in my head and when she came in $50 under my figure, I took it,  I rented it knowing that it was just a 6 month lease, knowing that the son of the owner might come home and want the house.  I needed somewhere to stay while I was in Enid taking care of my mother.  It was perfect with the grandkids going to school there and all the activities.  After my mom passed in March I decided that I stay until at least till Jessica graduated from High School next year.  Spring time rolled around and I planted all kinds of flowers.  So when it was time to pay for my 6th month lease.  I was just not ready for that phone call that said that her son was back and wanted the house and I had 30 days to get moved out.

I cried for half a day, until my daughter came in and said let's go looking around and see what is available to rent.  Wasn't planning on buying in Garber.

Of course I kept saying I have got to get my stuff out of the storage.  I guess that GOD was listening just like he did when I said that I didn't want to walk up those stairs in OKC any more.

That's when we found this house.  I can get my stuff out of storage.  With my down payment, I will be paying less then my rent was and not have to pay the storage.  I will be losing 1 bedroom, but there will be more room in the kitchen and living room.  A nice big yard for flowers and a vegetable garden.

I am getting pretty excited.  Hopefully this will be my last BIG MAJOR move for at least a while.  This moving around is getting really old.



No comments: