Saturday, March 10, 2012

Auction

I was trying to find health insurance and went online and filed out a couple of forms.
So I got this call from a very nice gentleman. We talked about insurance and my woos. He told me that he was an auctioneer and he did real estate. (I had previously interviewed a gentleman from Tulsa and he gave me a quote, but there was going to be $500 fee just to drive here from Tulsa.) So I set up an appointment with Loy Gooszen to see what he had to offer.

This was 100% the best decision that I have ever made.....



It took a couple of days to set up and it was the best way to get rid of the old baggage....







The best way to clean house...

The auctioneers were very well organized and very humorous and kept the crowd laughing and bidding. The sale went fast and got the job done. The building was cleaned up and I didn't have to move 1 box.

Thank you Loy Gooszen, Roger Hoskins and TE Mayo for a job well done!
I would recommend Bidder-Up Auctioneers, Inc.

No comments: