Friday, January 9, 2009

Sat. 10th

It's Saturday morning and I am sitting on the balcony. It is a beautiful morning just a slight breeze, but the sun is shinning. Bopal is a very small town on the outskirts of Ahmedabad. Women gather on the corner and talk, kids running and playing in the lot accross the street.. Lots of birds singing. 2 cows eating the grass in front of the bungalow. Chipmunks live here not squirrels, but there are 3 of them playing on the brick fence that surrounds the bungalow. It is so very tropical. The only thing that it needs is a beach on the other side of the fence.

Finally got some sleep and I hope that I can stay on track with the hours on this side of the world.

Had a good day yesterday with Reasa and Ben. We did a lot of laughing and did do our exercises. Couldn't get online last night, it was probably a good thing, because I went to sleep.

We have a "2" year birthday party for the "Tomato's" restaurants son. Then after that we are going our to eat with Allison. I am very excited about meeting her.

I am going to make 4 of my dolls. It was supposed to be for Christmas, but I am a little late. We found stuffing yesterday and I got the first one stuffed. I need to assemble them and put the hair on. I had sewed the parts, painted on the faces and had everything done but the stuffing so it wont take me too long to put them together. There is a little girl that comes with the cleaning lady. Bob has gotten attached to her. So the 1st one will be for her.

2 comments:

Bengi said...

Mom have you seen the new puppy. I called the lady and she took Bella back. She just wasn't eating or drinking on her own and even when I was gone a couple of hours she would go into shock. She insisted that I take this little pomeranian. He is so cute. He has his own blog now and I have deleted Bella's. His is
www.seebuddyblog.blogspot.com

TravelinGranny said...

Yes, I have checked out Buddy's blog. Buddy looks like a lot more fun for your family.

I do wish the best for Bella. Wish that I could have taken her.