Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scentsy - Their candles are matchless

My daughter has signed up to sell Scentsy! Yes, it's an annoying Home Marketing scheme, but she really does like their products. Kimi's Scentsy Page


She delivered mine this morning. I got a plugIn and "Sweet Indulgence" scentsy bar to melt in the plugIn.

Scentsy Story
Scentsy “Makes Perfect Scents”. We are pioneering the move away from the smoky, sooty candles of today to safe, healthy, fun and creative ways to bring the scents that make us happy into our lives. We offer over 80 high quality fragrances delivered in a variety of ways. Our flagship product is the Authentic Scentsy Bar, an impressively fragrant wickless candle bar that is warmed in a warmer rather than burned with a flame.

I also bought a warmer that plugs into the wall with a cord and "Mulberry Apple Masala" scentsy bar to melt in the top..

I put the warmer on my desk and it smells so good. It really made the office smell TERRIFIC.

No comments: