Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 25th

Game night was last night we had 4 couples. We played Taboo. Players take turns describing a word or phrase on a drawn card. The object of the game is for a player to have their partner(s) guess the word. Beer, alcohol and 8 crazy people. We had a good time. I DID VERY GOOD! They teamed the oldest against the youngest. I said "Can we ask a 5th grader?" Michelle has 5 kids 12, 11, 10, 9 and 2. Michelle's husband and I was HOT! I would give a hint and he would just sing out the answers. We let our other two team mates Bob and Robert play too. We smoked them. We then mixed up the teams. My team won again.

There is some terrorism in Old Ahmedabad tonight. We talked about me coming home. I hate the thought of leaving early, but yet I might, I will see what comes of this tonight. We are safe and in a very new part of Amedabad. Everybody says that it's OK here. Snehal is here with us. So he knows alot about the city, and speaks the language.

This is how Snehal explained it:
The "Mujahideen" have taken the responsibility from the "Said Bomb Blasts" in the old part of Ahmedabad city. 17 blasts in 60 minutes. Man that's a number! Why can't people stay at ease? Why? Ridiculous! "Bomb Squad constantly taking charge over the situation and at those areas where population remains dense!

1 comment:

Bengi said...

ok mom, I'm really worried about you guys. Keep me posted. If you come home maybe you could fly to orlando and ride back with us! There is room for both of you! Sounds like fun to me!

Love you!