Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reading

I do alot of reading while I am the lady of the house. With Dilput I don't have to do much. I do cook, but I don't have to do dishes, clean, laundry or make beds. I just finished reading "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise L. Hay. I can pick out everybody else's problems, but I couldn't find a thing wrong with me. It's just crazy that way. I ordered the DVD before I left. It was to be delivered in 3 days. I thought that I had plenty of time, but it didn't come in. The the post office was closed on 4th of July and we left early Saturday morning. So I can enjoy that when I get home.

I went to Crosswords and got a Sidney Sheldon "Tell Me Your Dreams" book and "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. I started on "The Last Lecture". Cried the first page. It hasn't been too bad. It is not exactly what I thought. But his lecture was supposed to be an hour long and I am up to my 3rd day reading it. How does that work?

My favorite author is Nora Roberts, I am in the middle of her newest triology "The Hollow" I have read #1 and #2 and waiting for the third to come out in September. But most of the books here I have already read. I also LOVE Joanne Trollope. She also just has one here and I have read that one. You can't get her books in America, you have to go to the UK to get her books. I need to take some time and find a new author. Sidney Sheldon has several books, but I like a little more variety then just his mysteries.

No comments: