Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aug 13th

Rain and more Rain. It has been raining for the last two days. Non stop. I really thought before I arrived that it would have been this rainy the whole time I was here. I guess that I was just lucky, because now the monsoon's have come to stay. We haven't been out of the bungalow since we returned from Goa and Mumbai. We have been trying to catch up on all of our work and sleep.

Pranva came over this morning and we gave him our presents. I think he really liked them. 2 Hard Rock Cafe beer glasses and a shot glass, with a bottle of Goa's famous "Feni". We would have never been able to stay at the "Club Mahindra" if it wasn't for Pranva's connections. He has a membership at the club, so we got the best room and extra special treatment.

Tomorrow we will need to go to the grocery store, we have eaten everything else and we need to resupply. When you run out of Diet Coke, you got to go out in the rain.

It only rains here a couple of months out of the year. So I guess that the Indian people just get used to it. They seem to just keep on biking, walking and doing business.

1 comment:

Bengi said...

We sure are missing you guys. Sounds like you are having a great time. We are home and all is well. Kids go back to school tomorrow. I'm kinda sad.

Love
Bengi